Download Setup File From Downloader (100% Working Link)
Version 6.18 adds Windows 8 compatibility, adds IDM download panel for web-players that can be used to download flash videos from sites like YouTube, MySpaceTV, and Google Videos. It also features complete Windows 7 and Vista support, YouTube grabber, redeveloped scheduler, and MMS protocol support. The new version also adds improved integration for IE 10 and IE based browsers, redesigned and enhanced download engine, the unique advanced integration into all latest browsers, improved toolbar, and a wealth of other improvements and new features.
What’s new in version 6.18 (Released: Oct 03, 2013):
- Added support for High DPI settings
- Added a feature to take over https downloads in Google Chrome
- Added a feature to show download this video/audio panel for https videos in Google Chrome
- Resolved problems with downloading videos from several sites
- Fixed bugs
If you have an older version installed or a version that’s no longer registered/trial finished I suggest you to un-install it and then install this.
1. If you have an older version installed or a version thats no longer registered/trial finished I suggest you un-install it and then install this.
2. Install IDM.
3. Exit IDM from Taskbar (make sure its not running in task manager)
4. Just place the given patch in the installation Folder (C:/program File/Internet Download Manager for 32 Bit PC & (C:/program File (x86)/Internet Download Manager for 64 bit PC) folder of IDM.
5. Run it.
6. Enjoy Full Version Now:)…….
Internet Download Manager IDM 6.18.1 Full Version + Patch